2017

2017

Friday, July 6, 2012

Eden's 1st Birthday Party


We had Eden's 1st birthday party on Saturday, the 23rd and we had a great time celebrating her!

Shelly did the invites and did an AMAZING job!

The set-up


Village Bakery did her big cake but I decided to try and make her smash cake based off of a picture I found online...


The party favors...

I found a picture of these bags online and thought they were cute.  However, I had pretty much given up on trying to get them done as I was scrambling the week before her party.  My sweet Mama saw the picture laying in my car and took it upon herself to make all 10 of them!  They turned out so cute!!

We had some pictures made at Portrait Innovations so I used these to decorate.  I bought WAY too many as usual...



Sign-in table for guests to write a birthday message on her scrapbook paper and pick a picture to take home ...



I found this owl fabric a while back and had already decided to do an owl theme for Eden's party.  I thought it would be cute to make the girls matching theme appropriate dresses...

Ready to open presents!










She loved the paper:-)














But she screamed every time I took a toy away from her to open something else...

Mallory wrote her a special card and drew her a picture:-)



Singing happy birthday!


Cake time!!  The first 10 minutes she just licked the pink icing off with her finger...









One last picture before we cut into it...


Pops and Eden eating cake together:-)







The cousins playing...

A quick bath...



The damage...

Trying out the new stuff!



A little "nudge" from sister...


We had so much fun celebrating this sweet little life!  Happy Birthday, pumpkin!

1 comment: