2017

2017

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Frozen


The girls and I headed to see Frozen last Friday with some friends.  The girls loved it and I thought it was really cute as well.  I loved that they were sisters who really loved each other; not your typical step-sister Disney movie.






They talked about it the rest of the day and, of course, had to get home and dress up like Elsa and Anna.  Macy informed me that Elsa has one braid over her shoulder and Anna has two, so we attempted that...




Then we made some Christmas crafts together...








After our Christmas chain, we tried to make some snowflakes...



Macy grabbed the marker and wrote this...

Needless to say, I searched on Amazon and snagged some Frozen paraphernalia for Christmas gifts!  They will be excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment