2017

2017

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

And Then There Were THREE!


We were thrilled to find out about a month ago that we were expecting our third!  For some reason, it has been so much harder this time keeping it a secret!  In fact, some of my friends insisted they knew:)  So I don't have the best poker face and the topic of pregnancy just happens to come up everytime my MOPS or Sunday School girls are together!

On Monday, we had an early pregnancy sonogram.  I had one two weeks ago but it was too early to see anything.  It was AMAZING to see the amount of growth in 2 weeks!?  Josh just looked at me and said "Now I know why you're so tired!"  We saw the heartbeat as soon as she put the scope on the baby.  Such a flood of relief and an overwhelming sense of love and protection for this new little miracle!  We don't usually get to "see" our babies until my doctors 22 week sonogram so this was a neat blessing.  It looks like I'm 7 weeks and due around November 10th.

Praising God for the gift of new life and excited to see our family grow again!  He is GOOD!



The size of a pea

And since I am incapable of taking only one picture, here's our outtakes of our "announcement" pic...

Took us a minute to realize Macy's sign was upside down!



















I finally get Eden still and smiling and Macy does this face...










We didn't actually tell Macy until after the sonogram on Monday.  We were afraid she would tell everyone!  Josh brought lunch home and we tried to explain it to her while we were eating.  She first insisted on having another sister named Eden.  It's sweet, because I think she was saying she loves having Eden around.  But later that night, I was laying in bed with her while Daddy was at his softball game, and she switched to a boy.  Then she started saying, "I will feed him and help you change his diapers..."  At the grocery store yesterday, we walked past the baby food and she said, "Wait!  Mommy buy some food for the baby!"  She is excited and I can't wait to see how she gets to interact with this one.  She will be almost 4!  Quite a bit older than the 19 months she was when Eden came along.  Eden on the other hand, we're a little more worried about;-)  Our sweet, sensitive, and CLINGY child; I'm afraid will have a little more of an adjustment!










1 comment:

  1. Yay for three babies! Im so excited for you guys. And aren't those early sonograms amazing?! It's quite the miracle!

    ReplyDelete