2017

2017

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mom Retreat


Friday and Saturday, February 22-23, I went with a group of moms from our church to stay at the Gaylord in Grapevine for a Mom Retreat.  We had such a good time.  Friday night, we had a phenomenal speaker who talked about the importance of being intentional and deliberate in our parenting, and how we can prepare our children's hearts to know the Lord.  We also played Bunco before we headed back to our rooms.  Then, like we reverted back to college, we stayed up until 3AM chatting:)

Saturday, we heard from our speaker Lynelle again and then shopped at Grapevine Mills.

I missed my girls (and my boy!) like crazy but it was such a nice weekend with friends.  Thankful for a hubby who encourages me to do things like that.  And thankful I don't have to worry about the girls at all while I'm gone!

View from our room at the Gaylord


The BFF and my roomie, Mariann

Taylor modeling the size of the cookies at the Gaylord

And some sweet pics I got from Josh while I was gone...

Friday night, Josh and Jamy got together so the cousins could play since Kristin and I were gone.

At Double Daves eating dinner...
 

So sweet:)

Picture before nite-nite time

Saturday morning doing their normal bagel place breakfast



No comments:

Post a Comment