2017

2017

Friday, May 12, 2017

Farewell Lunch at the Chez


Since I was pregnant with Sadie, I have been taking my girls to eat lunch at Chez Bazan weekly (sometimes more than once a week!) We just love it there and the owners have truly become like family.  They were there when we lost Sadie and welcomed Kate and Lucy with joy.  They've done numerous birthday cakes and even gave the girls a gingerbread house one Christmas.  They always made us feel right at home and just getting to visit with them was one of the reasons we kept going back.  It's been a fun, girly place for us and really the only place I will attempt to take all four girls to eat by myself!  When the owner told me they were closing, I seriously got teary-eyed.  We will miss them and the cafe so much.

On Friday, May 12th, we went for the last day the lunch cafe was open.  We will continue to grab cookies and sweet treats until they close officially on June 17th.  Josh ordered my favorite cake for Mother's Day and I am so tempted to buy a lot and freeze them!  Not sure we will ever find another place like them.  Especially not one "where everybody knows your name"!









No comments:

Post a Comment