2017

2017

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day Pictures


The church was having a Parent Commitment Service on Mother's Day and I thought it would be so sweet to dedicate Lucy on that day.  We also participated in the Parent Commitment with Macy on Mother's Day.  The only difference this time is that we had an additional 3 children to get dressed and ready!  So, there were no time for pictures before we left the house :(  We celebrated with Josh's family at Rounders after church and I made the girls change since they were eating pizza!  We still got some cute pictures though.  That evening we took my mom to eat at Olive Garden and snapped some pictures when we got home.

I am so thankful for these sweet girls that call me Mommy.  I am overwhelmed that they are mine and I love our days together.  It's amazing how they can bring you such joy yet increase your prayer life all at the same time!  Each one fearfully and wonderfully made.  Thank you Lord!  Since 2014, Mother's Day has had a different feel for me and my heart continues to wish we could celebrate with all 5 of our girls.  I can't believe Sadie has been with Jesus for 3.5 years now.  Dedicating Lucy on Mother's Day definitely brought some emotions to the surface for Josh and I.  We miss her.  We wish she were here sandwiched between her 2 older sisters and 2 younger sisters.  He is sovereign and the healer of the hearts!

Sweet friends that celebrated Lucy's life with us!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment