2017

2017

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Last Day of School


The girls finished school on May 9th and had their end of the year program and Kindergarten graduation that morning.  I can't believe we have another school year under our belt.  This one went by really fast, probably because we had a baby halfway through the year!  Mommy has been pretty sentimental about another baby graduating Kindergarten.  Both girls did such a great job in the program.  They both had speaking parts and spoke so loud and clear!  And they sang and did all the motions in their songs.  I was super proud of them.













































Some phone pics
















Met Mrs. Angela at the Chez for lunch afterwards



That afternoon we had a pool party at UT Tyler

Kate was such a sweetie.  I didn't want her in the water since I couldn't get in with her, so she wore a floatie just in case and played right around me and the other moms.
Stylin'


Lauren's daddy throwing Eden up






Sweet friends!













Macy's teacher sent me this picture.
Sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment