2017

2017

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Because I was so Scattered!


I learned quickly the morning of Eden's party that I left too many things to try to accomplish before 10:00!  In fact, I was still icing her cake in my pajamas at 9:45:/  Since I was so scattered getting ready, it was only inevitable that I forget something.  Well, Josh and I completely forgot to give Eden her gift from us and Macy!?  So, we had to after her nap...













Great-Nana missed Eden's party because she fell the week before and has a hair-line fracture in her hip:(  She gave Eden her present after lunch...






Berenstain Bears movie and Sister doll!

Even after all that, we still forgot to have Macy give Eden her gift.  So, we did that this morning:)





Macy picked out a cupcake piggy bank so Eden can start saving her money too...











Sweet "thank you" hug/tackle








No comments:

Post a Comment