2017

2017

Monday, July 1, 2013

Vacation Bible School


VBS was June 10-13 and it was a crazy, fun week!  I taught Macy's class with my friend Taylor and enjoyed seeing Macy play and interact with friends.  However, it was a long time for Mommy to be away from Eden Joy!  They were exhausted at the end of each day and took great naps for Mommy.  Then Macy would head off to my parents church for their night time VBS.  She had a big week!

Macy and her "gritted teeth" face







After naps on Monday


Playing some games in the classroom




Watching Mrs. April and the Story Barn in chapel

Eden saw me one day across the sanctuary and started crying.  So, I went and got her and let her sit with me.  She LOVED the music!


Macy had a closing program Thursday night at my parent's church VBS.  Their class sang 2 songs and we loved getting to see Macy on stage for the first time!  She was the child who spotted Mommy and Daddy in the crowd and started waving and yelling "Hi Mommy!  Hi Daddy! Hi Eden!!"  It was pretty cute.

Little sister was taking it all in

Watching Macy march in with her class (and her new friend Scarlett)






This one definitely has the music in her!













Here's one of the waves:)


 After they finished, Macy ran over and gave me the biggest hug.  We were so proud of her!

 Sitting with her class

Both of the girls won a stuffed snake in the door prizes (it was Rainforest theme VBS).  Macy was given purple, but by the time we got to her class to pick her up, she had already traded for a pink one.  That girl!!



Fun week but took us another week to recover I think:)

No comments:

Post a Comment