2017

2017

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cousin Visit


The Tuesday before Eden's party, my mom and I headed to Arlington to pick up my nephews from my sister-in-law.  They were going to stay with my parents for the week.  Macy and Eden have so much fun with Cason and Bryce when they are here.  We typically pack as much as we can in a few days span!

Tuesday night, I had a baby shower so they hung out together at Pops and Grammy's.

Wednesday morning we loaded back up and headed to Palestine.  My Uncle David turned their 3 story water tower into a playhouse for their first grandson.  Aunt Net asked us to come over and check it out.
Sweet car-ful!

The playhouse was pretty impressive!




After playing for a while we drove over to the pasture to feed the cows...

Eden riding between Aunt Net and Great-Nana
















Thursday morning I took Macy and Cason to see Curious George with all Macy's other cousins...







We took up a whole row and they all did so good!
 While we were at the movies, Grammy took Eden and Bryce to Brookshire's Park...

We met for lunch at Chuck E. Cheese





Friday morning, Macy had a Princess Birthday Party that we went to then we met the boys and Grammy for lunch.  That night Aaron and Kristyn arrived and we had Eden's party on Saturday.
Meal time is always an adventure!

Nighttime winding down with Grammy...




After church on Sunday


This is a highlight of our summer when we get to spend so much uninterrupted time with these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment