2017

2017

Monday, July 1, 2013

Father's Day


Josh is such an amazing Daddy to his girls!  I can't imagine doing this parenting thing without him.  He is so patient and loving and very hands-on.  He's amazing at sensing when I need a break and steps in happily.  He handles bath time and tries to take the girls on little errands with him whenever possible.  My prayer is that all 3 of my girls marry men just like him!  To be blessed like Mommy:)

The girls picked out a Berenstain Bears "We Love our Dad" book...


A few months ago, we were in Academy and Josh started telling me about a coworker who had this nerf bow and arrow that shoots 120 ft.  He was pretty excited about it so I decided to get it for him for Father's Day:)












And a few pics of the girls in their matching dresses.  Nana showed Tennille and I how to make these and they all wore them again on our family trip.


Kisses from sister







Sensitive blue eyes!  Daddy carrying his girls to the car after church...



We met Pops and Grammy at their house for lunch...
 

Then, after naps we headed to Chad and Tennille's to celebrate Papa...













Blessed by the daddy's in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment